The year is coming to a close and reciting affirmations for 2022 can help you end the year with more grace and intention.
The Benefits of positive affirmations are plentiful, but the one that stands out the most is its ability to help you manifest the life you desire with proper planning, self-care, and reassurance.
I compiled 61 affirmations (the number of days left of this year) for 2022 to help you exit this year with grace and enter the new year with the motivation to be a better you.
Related holiday affirmation posts:
The Ultimate List of Affirmations for 2022
1. As this year comes to a close, I am letting go of worry and doubt.
2. I believe I am in the right place, at the right time in my journey.
3. I’m grateful for the beautiful things I was able to experience this year.
4. As this year comes to a close, I will open my heart to new opportunities that will propel my life toward wealth, abundance, and joy.
5. Every day this year was full of blessings that led me to this exact moment, and for that I am grateful.
Related positive affirmation post: Inspiring Good Morning Affirmations For Women
6. I am proud of my previous accomplishments and look forward to making room for more great things in my life.
7. I am proud of all the hard work I put into myself this year and I will continue to strive to be the best version of myself in this upcoming year.
8. As I end this year, I release all negative thoughts and welcome positive thoughts of love and prosperity.
9. I am excited about entering into new beginnings as this year ends and another begins.
10. I’m proud of my ability to stay motivated and accomplish all that I have this year. I’ll bring that same level of motivation into the next year.
Related affirmations to help you stay motivated:
11. I’m ending this year with a clean slate and will award myself a fresh start in the new year.
12. I’m ending this year with no regrets and welcoming this new year with open arms.
13. I am doing the necessary work to make sure that I am in a good place, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
14. As the year closes, I will continue moving more into my positive self.
16. I am committed to living a happy life.
17. I am committed to having a positive attitude because I am in complete control of my own thoughts and thought patterns.
18. If I feel myself engaging in negative thinking, I am strong enough to reroute my thoughts.
19. I am in charge of my life and will put in the necessary work to meet all of my goals.
Related positive growth posts: 103 Sunday Affirmations to Promote Ease and a Growth Mindset
20. I am committed to leading a positive life.
21. This has been a year of transformation that will set me up for years of success.
22. I’m doing my best to improve every area in my life to live the life I want and deserve.
23. I am the creator of my own happiness.
24. I am dedicated to creating new habits that will positively impact my health and productivity.
25. I am ending this year with a positive mindset.
Related posts on maintaining a positive mindset:
26. I am grateful for all of the positive things this year had to offer.
27. Right now is the perfect time to forgive myself and give myself grace.
28. I forgive myself for not putting my mental health first in the past.
29. I will not engage in negative self-talk.
30. I will approach every new day with curiosity and excitement.
31. I will create a happy new year full of love, acceptance, and forgiveness.
Related self-esteem posts: 43 Self-Esteem Affirmations for When You’re Feeling Unworthy
32. I will celebrate myself and all of the good things that happen in my life.
33. This new year will take me out of my comfort zone in the most beneficial way possible.
34. My negative emotions don’t define who I am as a person.
35. I am a beautiful person, inside and out.
36. I will give myself grace as I set my new years resolutions and intentions.
37. I am capable of sticking to a workout routine to strengthen my mental and physical health.
38. I am grateful for being able to grow as a mother, daughter, partner, and friend
Related affirmations for motherhood:
39. I will make new connections that will fulfill me emotionally and spiritually.
40. At the end of the day, I am happy for my ability to enter into a new year.
41. I will practice love, peace, acceptance, and calmness in my daily life.
Related positive affirmations for calmness post:
42. I will stick to the daily goals I have set for myself because my daily routine is important to my growth.
43. I am one step closer to the new job that I want.
Related post affirmations about work:
44. Every goal that I didn’t reach this year will be within my reach next year.
45. The beginning of a new year is a great way to start over.
46. I am exiting this year on a positive note.
47. I will enter this new year in a fantastic way.
48. I have the power to achieve every goal I have set for myself.
49. I will cater to my subconscious mind just as much as I do my conscious mind.
50. I’m protecting my energy, forgiving everyone who has hurt me in the past, and moving forward with love.
Related posts about protecting your energy:
51. I will apply everything I learned this year to the next year.
52. I will continue to follow my dreams into the new year.
53. I am consistent, I am powerful, I am strong.
54. I will only focus on my goals and the important thing in my life.
Related posts on affirmations to stay focused:
55. In this new year, I will create financial abundance in my life.
56. I will have the motivation to achieve my new year’s resolutions.
Related affirmation posts on self-motivation:
57. When I find myself unmotivated, I will get myself back on track.
58. It is easy for me to maintain my goals.
59. I welcome peace and harmony into my new year.
60. The new year will be much better than the previous one.
61. I am ready for the year 20231
Adding Positive Affirmations to your New Year Plans
I hope this list of powerful affirmations will help you further practice the law of attraction and bring whatever it is you want into your life with love and clarity.
Don’t wait until the end of the year to implement these affirmations into your life. You can add them to your weekly affirmations or even your daily affirmations for more self-motivation.
If you enjoyed this list of affirmations, check out this positive affirmation book: Sis, Be At Ease Affirmations Book,
More positive affirmation posts: