By a show of hands, how many of us have been triggered by stress, negative people, and/or negative thoughts this week? If your hand is raised, positive affirmations are a powerful tool that can help protect your energy.
Negative thoughts and energy can be so draining, especially when they are coming from other people. It’s important to have affirmations that you can recite to yourself in moments like this, in order to filter out the negative emotions and thoughts.
Take a deep breath, fill your belly with air, and say these 55 affirmations to protect your energy.
How to utilize affirmations?
– Choose affirmations that resonate with you
– Repeat them to yourself throughout the day, especially when you’re feeling triggered or drained
– Write them down and put them in places where you’ll see them often (e.g. on your mirror, in your car, at your desk)
– Say them out loud with conviction
– Believe in their power
List of powerful affirmations to commit to in your daily life
Powerful protection affirmations
1. I will make it a regular practice to stop anyone from draining my energy.
2. My barrier of peace will not allow anyone to tamper or toy with my emotions.
3. The best time to choose me over a particular person or situation is always now.
4. I can still experience positive energy even while experiencing toxic energy.
5. Creating a safe place for myself is always my number one priority.
6. Moving in a powerful way means setting healthy boundaries for myself.
7. I deserve the kind of energy that makes my soul feel at home.
8. Trying to make sense of a negative situation does nothing for my mental health. I will not allow myself to be consumed by what doesn’t make sense.
9. Even on a bad day I can enforce boundaries when the people around me are being toxic.
10. Just because it’s a family member that is causing me stress doesn’t mean I have to absorb their energy.
12. The actions done to me do not determine who I am as a person.
13. Any energetic attachments I have to someone that has offended me will need to be cut in order to protect my peace.
14. I welcome positive thoughts to enter my inner dwelling so that I may be at peace.
15. I am grateful for the filtering system I have in place that protects my energy.
16. Good things come out of taking care of myself first.
17. My sacred place will not tolerate any energy that is malicious, harmful, or otherwise toxic.
18. On a daily basis, I will establish parameters around who has access to my energy.
19. I refuse to allow any wrongdoing done to me to result in my physical health taking a hit.
20. Good days are right in front of me, and I affirm that I am on the path to experiencing them.
21. I have all of the resources that I need to live a healthier life.
23. There are many different ways to protect my energy, and I affirm that my intuition is my best guide.
24. The moment my energy drains from something or someone, I affirm that I will walk away.
25. Making it a practice to get to know my own energy is a priority, and I affirm that I will do what is necessary to make that happen.
26. My physical body deserves every bit of respect that I can give it, and I will take care of it accordingly.
27. Positive energies are the only ones that are welcome in my space.
28. There are always new things that I’m willing to learn when it comes to my energy and how to protect it.
29. When tempted to say negative statements about a situation, saying powerful statements that are positive will affirm my energy.
30. On a regular basis, I will check in with myself to see how my energy is.
31. Powerful people do not set the standard on how I live my life or what I believe in. I am the only one who gets to decide how my energy is used.
32. In this present moment, I deserve to have my energy respected.
34. Possessing peaceful energy is possible, and I affirm that it is something that I am working on.
35. Listening to my entire body to inform me of what it needs is crucial, and I will do my best to make that happen.
36. I will not entertain having a negative attitude when I can just as easily affirm something positive.
37. When things don’t go my way, I know that it’s not the end of the world and that better things are on the horizon.
38. I am doing everything I can to ensure that I protect my peace.
39. Saying no to things that drain me is a good starting point to placing protection around anything that threatens my energy.
40. I don’t owe anyone an explanation or response if it’s going to drain me.
41. I will not allow past offenses to sway my positive mindset.
42. If someone has a negative outlook, then it is best for me to distance myself because that is not the type of energy I want to be around.
43. I will not allow anyone or anything to deplete me.
45. What’s done is done and I will not dwell on past hurts as it’s not worth my time and energy.
46. I will not spend the end of the day rehashing the details of my day with someone who doesn’t affirm my energy.
47. Being around positive people is not a far-fetched goal, I deserve to be around people who make me feel good.
48. I will reinforce positive thinking that my affirmations are working, even when I can’t see the results yet.
49. I deserve to spend my energy on people, activities, and things that make me happy.
50. Some people don’t even deserve an update from me on how my life is going- and that’s okay.
51. I will not waste my time sorting through people’s mixed signals. It’s either you are for me or you are against me.
52. I am not going to allow anyone to disrupt my energy or my peace. They do not deserve to see me visibly upset.
53. No matter how many times it happens, I will celebrate enforcing boundaries with those who deplete me.
54. The most powerful thing I will continue to do is to advocate for myself, even when it’s not the popular thing to do.
The affirmation practice you need when peace is your priority
There are going to be so many moments where we are being triggered by an event, a person, or even our own thoughts.
When you find yourself getting triggered, affirmations can be a helpful tool to protect your energy and reroute your thoughts on what is true. By repeating positive statements, you can refocus your thoughts and maintain a positive outlook.
Keep these affirmations handy the next time you need to protect your energy! What are some of your favorite affirmations you use when feeling triggered?