Last week I admittedly experienced a couple of rough days, worrying about a situation that had already occurred. I found none of my typical coping mechanisms worked, and the stress began to weigh on my shoulders until I perused the site and re-discovered affirmations for stress and anxiety that I recently wrote for the site.
I was inspired to create these set of affirmations to release negative energy because I know the feeling of something weighing you down. So for those of us feeling like giving up or have entertained negative thinking for longer than you care to admit, these affirmations were created with you in mind.
Whether you’re dealing with a specific issue or are just feeling generally down in a funk, these affirmations can help you work through that negative energy and release it from your mind and body- It did for me.
How do I release negative thoughts?
For many, it takes many attempts, unsolicited advice from others, and a lot of trial and error before we find the powerful tools that work for us. One of the best ways to release negative energy is through affirmations. With affirmations, we can directly address the issues that are weighing us down and start to feel better as time goes on.
1.I no longer resist the positive changes my head space is leaning towards.
2. I affirm that the negative emotions surrounding me ARE lifting, and I am free to be happy again.
3. I commit to correcting my thought patterns as they are the most powerful tool to shift my mindset.
4. Good things will come out of me choosing to focus on the positive.
5. My mental health will remain intact even when negative thoughts arise.
6. Saying goodbye to relationships that didn’t work out will create new loving relationships with others.
7. No matter what occurs in my daily life, I can re-route my thoughts to affirm the good.
8. Human beings can be so disappointing but it only takes one to instill hope that the world is a good place.
9. I produce enough energy today to affirm that I am worthy of all the best things in life, and I release any negative energy that is holding me back.
11. I affirm that I am capable of rising above any cycle of negativity, and I will not allow myself to be defined by what someone has done.
12. Repeated negative experiences and interactions with people will not keep me from honing in on the power of positive energy.
13. I am letting go of the fear that people are out to hurt me and instead affirm that I am capable of rising above any negative cycle.
14. I abandon negative self-talk as this does not serve me in any way.
15. The time of year doesn’t excuse anyone for mistreating me. I will not put up with negative energy from others and affirm that I will always put myself first.
16. It’s always a good idea to release anything that is weighing me down. I deserve to feel light, not bound by stressful situations.
17. I am capable of uttering positive phrases to myself, even in the face of adversity.
18. I admire the incredible way that I refuse to give up even when people show me they have ulterior motives.
19. My physical health will not be negatively impacted by the stressors triggered by the actions of others.
21. Even if the circumstances don’t pan out the way that I want, my hard work deserves every drip of success.
22. I affirm that good health is my birthright, and I release any negative energy that has been holding me back from feeling my best.
23. My “past mistakes” of aligning with the wrong people are not mistakes when they’ve taught me valuable and lasting lessons.
24. I set myself up by believing that the law of attraction will work for me, affirming that I am a magnet for all the best things in life, and letting go of all negative thoughts preventing me from experiencing true ease.
25. I will adopt a more positive mindset because the other way of thinking has never brought me closer to my true potential.
26. My body doesn’t hold the capacity to be in a space of negative energy. I deserve so much goodness and I will see to it that I receive it.
27. I move in a different way when people or words try to hurt me and affirm that I am releasing opposing energy from my mind, body, and soul.
28. My sense of self-integrity outweighs any influential negativity.
29. I lovingly affirm that I am worthy of a good life and this physical body that I am blessed to have.
List of positive affirmations for a positive state of mind
On a daily basis, I am reminded how a simple thought that dances around in my head can decide whether or not I’m going to have a good day. That’s why affirmations are so powerful – as long as you’re open to them, they can help you maintain a positive state of mind and allow that inner critic voice to dissipate.
Affirmations are a powerful thing and they do not get as much credit as they deserve. I hope you find the other positive mantras on the site as helpful as the ones from this list!