TGIF! As we approach the end of another work week, it’s time to start thinking about the future weekend. What are you going to do? How are you going to relax and enjoy yourself?
One great way to set the tone for the end of the week and thank yourself for all of the hard work you put in this week is by using affirmations. In this blog post, we will provide 59 affirmations that will help you feel absolutely amazing because you deserve every bit of it!
Good qualities about Friday you’ll find interesting
- The color blue is often associated with feelings of calm and relaxation. Blue is the color pulled from the Thai Solar Calendar to represent Friday.
- The word Friday is believed by some to originate from the Norse goddess Freya. Freya was the goddess of love, beauty, and fertility. It’s said that her influence can be seen in the way we use the word Friday.
- Friday the 13th repeats more often than any other day of the year. It occurs at least once every year, and sometimes twice.
Check out our other positive affirmations for the week
Positive Friday affirmations
1. I am not exempt from good things happening to me on Fridays.
2. New things presented to me will result in success.
3. I am fortunate to witness a new day greeting me with an abundance of opportunities.
4. The negative feelings I may be feeling today are temporary. They do not have to last all day.
5. The positive statements I say to myself fill me with confidence and courage.
6. Having a good Friday happens simply because I want it to.
7. I will end this day on a positive note, even with hiccups and roadblocks in the day.
8. I’m going to have a great day because this week has been building up to it.
10. I will end things on a positive note no matter how my day begins.
11. Every day provides a new opportunity to take care of myself and my mental health.
12. My Friday night doesn’t have to consist of engaging in activities that do nothing for my mental or emotional state.
13. Positive things deserve to happen to me.
14. Any negative emotions that come over me today can be mitigated with some self-love.
15. I can’t do it all and it’s a difficult process to try, so I’ll start with one thing at a time.
16. Being reminded to have a grateful heart, grounds me and helps me remember all of the good in my life.
17. I don’t need to put so much pressure on myself, I am doing the doggone thang.
18. Growing a positive mindset will result in me having more good days than bad.
20. I am worthy of a wonderful life and I will never stop believing that.
21. Any signs pointing to the beginning of a good day are worth following.
22. I will not allow myself to dwell on the negative things that have happened this week.
Favorite Friday affirmations
23. Despite it being Friday, a fresh start is necessary and possible.
24. I will not let my day be ruined by someone else’s poor mood.
25.I have enough creative energy to change the direction of any hiccup or roadblock I may encounter.
26. I will have a wonderful day despite not having wonderful encounters with people.
27.This work day will not drain me when the weekend is so close.
28. I will be a positive force to anyone that I interact with.
30. I will not check my work email or notifications after hours.
31. I value my mental wellness by checking the negative thoughts the moment my mental chatter turns on.
32. My future hour consists of a worry-free mindset and a plan to focus on my needs.
33. I can try new ways to destress and relax this weekend.
34. I am better today at taking care of myself than I was yesterday.
35. Having a positive attitude is so important and I will continue to work on that.
36. I refuse to look at this day through a negative lens because there are so many good things happening.
37. I can make it through anything that comes my way today with a little bit of grace and a whole lot of self-love.
38. After I long work week, I deserve a break and I will not feel guilty for taking one.
40. Shout out to myself for showing my best self today despite any challenges I may have faced.
41. A long week of work means that I get to enjoy an even longer weekend.
42. I will be very intentional with showcasing positive energy because it is so contagious.
43. I hope that everyone I come into contact with has a good day, but I will not let their mood determine mine.
Powerful Friday affirmations
44. I am moving in the right direction and in the right way that works best for me.
45. I have bad habits that I’m working to get rid of and I will not let them ruin my day.
46. I am aiming to be a positive-minded person that people want to be around.
47. I will not let one bad day turn into a string of them.
48. I welcome positive changes that reflect my hard work and dedication.
50. My own glorious self-worth is something I will celebrate until the end of time.
51. The good choices I’ve been making with my work and personal boundaries are paying off.
52. Easing into the upcoming weekend looks like not letting my work week dictate how I spend my weekend.
53. Not a single shred of negative energy will be brought into my weekend relaxation.
54. Some of the best decisions I can make today is starting and ending my day with a sense of gratitude that I get to experience life.
55. I am an unstoppable warrior that is capable of taking on most things with ease. If I’m unable to, I will find a way to get it done without burning myself out.
56. My energy flows toward what feels good and I let go of what doesn’t.
57. Being easy on myself has forced me to not judge myself when I engage in negative self-talk and I love that for myself.
58. Any given situation that triggers my nervous system today is not worth my time or energy.
List of affirmations that will lead you into an abundant weekend
Friday affirmations are a great way to end your week on a positive note. By affirming the good things in your life, you can attract more good things to your weekend.
Remember to be easy on yourself, take care of yourself, and enjoy your weekend! You deserve it and if there’s any indication that the universe wants you to have a great weekend, it’s by sending you this list of Friday affirmations.
So go out there and make the most of it. Abundant blessings to you!