The holidays are when many people feel gratitude for all the good in their lives. However, sometimes gratitude can be forgotten amid all the holiday chaos. That’s why it’s important to have gratitude affirmations that you can remember before the holiday season arrives.
These affirmations will help you focus on all the good in your life and remind you to express gratitude to those around you. The holidays can be a mighty time if we allow ourselves to connect with our gratitude. Utilizing this powerful tool can help us create more peace, love, and joy this holiday season.
How do you manifest gratitude?
Practicing gratitude regularly can train our minds to focus on the good in our lives. Manifesting gratitude is especially important during the holiday season when there can be so much stress and negativity around us. There are many ways to practice gratitude, but one of the simplest and most effective ways is through gratitude affirmations.
Affirmations of gratitude are positive statements that we can say to ourselves daily to remind us of all the good in our lives. When we focus on gratitude, we are more likely to attract good things into our lives.
Powerful gratitude affirmations
1. I allow good thoughts to take over because I have something great to look forward to.
2. Positive emotions are possible when paired with gratitude.
3. My gratitude practice fills my life with happiness, love, peace, and joy.
4. I have a deep appreciation for what I have and know that abundance is coming my way.
5. I am in a state of gratitude even when people around me are negative.
6. I will take the small step to identify what I’m grateful for today.
7. I release all fears and doubts, and I instead welcome with arms of abundance, gratitude, and love.
8. It takes a kind word to manifest gratitude, and I am grateful for the impact my words have on others.
9. I choose gratitude in every moment, no matter what is happening because I know that it will make a powerful impact on my life.
10. I allow the small things to fill me with gratitude because I know they are the things that matter most.
11. I believe that the law of attraction will bring me more of what I am grateful for.
12. It takes just a simple practice of recognizing what you’re grateful for each day to change your life.
13. My sense of gratitude supersedes any sense of entitlement I may feel.
14. I aim to not only have a grateful heart but also share unconditional love with others.
16. The holidays will not reduce my mental health to rubble, I will remember to be grateful.
17. I know that thinking positive thoughts isn’t easy, but self-reflection and gratitude make it easier.
18. Using tools like my gratitude journal will help me get through any tough times.
19. In the best way possible, I take care of myself so that I can be there for others.
20. No amount of holiday stress can take away my gratitude for the good in my life.
21. My grateful spirit derives from a place of abundance, not scarcity.
22. I will experience peace today knowing that before the holiday chaos arrives, I am choosing to focus my attention on my beautiful life.
23. There are plenty of opportunities for me to bestow kind thoughts to myself in my daily life.
24. It may be a new day but I will enter it with gratitude for the good from yesterday.
25. Positive things can happen to me at any time or place.
26. Positive affirmations are a reminder to keep going when the enjoyable ways of the holiday season start to disappear.
27. I am thankful for my many blessings and do not take them for granted.
28. I will not allow the holiday season to be a stressful time, I will remember to focus on gratitude.
29. I will remind myself to take deep breaths at any time the holiday festivities start to get overwhelming.
31. I have a loving family and that is a huge reason to be grateful this holiday season.
32. This feeling of gratitude that I have triumphed over any feeling of holiday blues.
33. I will not allow the commercialization of the holidays to steal my gratitude.
34. I will remember that gratitude is the key to a happy life, no matter what time of year it is.
35. My gratitude is not predicated on getting everything that I want, I am grateful for what I have.
36. Negative thoughts are ones that have no place in my life, especially during the holiday season.
37. There are many simple joys in life and taking the time to relish in them is gratitude in action.
38. I put energy into doing the daily practice of gratitude and it fills me with joy.
39. The most powerful human emotion I want to feel this holiday season is gratitude.
41. Today, I am choosing to have a more positive mindset because what will a negative one do for me?
42. I give and express thanks for my creative energy to be used for good.
43. I believe that having a strong sense of self-love is very important and gratitude is a powerful tool to help with that.
44. I am learning to embrace my positive energy and let go of any negative thoughts or stress.
45. I will start and finish this holiday season on a positive note so that gratitude can flow through me.
46. My life satisfaction comes from knowing that it could be worse and gratitude makes me realize that.
47. I am grateful for my ability to see the glass half full and enjoy the holiday season.
48. I have a sense of relief knowing that gratitude is always available to me, no matter what time of year it is.
49. The ups and downs of everyday life will not distract me from this season of gratitude.
Grateful affirmations to get your mind ready for the holidays
It can be easy to get caught up in the stress of the holiday season, but it’s important to remember what we’re grateful for. These gratitude affirmations will help you focus on the positive and enjoy this festive time.
From health and family to friends and abundance, there are many things to be thankful for. Keep these gratitude affirmations handy, and remember to express your gratitude daily. With a grateful heart, you’ll attract more of what you’re thankful for into your life.
Enjoy the holidays, bloomer!