Who can relate to needing support each morning? These short morning affirmations for women were created due to my own struggle with trying to find the positive each morning.
I know there are people that can relate to wanting to stay in bed rather than going out and facing the day.
Is it just me or are there books about forming a positive mindset or having a good day on purpose found everywhere?
These morning affirmations for women will help you be more intentional every time you get up to start your day despite your circumstances.
What would you do if you could simplify your morning without having to pick a confusing guide to tell you what to do?
What Are Morning Affirmations?
Morning Affirmations are written statements that one can say to themselves out loud or in their head. After a lot of repetition, many people find it helpful to just memorize the affirmation.
They are primarily used for those who need extra daily encouragement. The best part of it all is that you can say these affirmations in the comfort of your home.
Plus, it’s free to do!
How Do You Start Morning Affirmations?
Find 1 or 2 that really make you feel something and just start. When something makes you excited to say it, use it.
Some people will say them with their eyes closed or go in front of the mirror and say them, it’s all up to you.
I believe if we get too analytical, we’ll lose the motivation to begin using affirmations in the morning altogether.
After all, the last thing we want to do is talk ourselves out of taking the time to take care of ourselves.
These powerful morning affirmations are all about honoring where you are while checking in with yourself.
When Affirmations For a Good Day Don’t Work
For some, positive affirmations simply just don’t work. No matter how often one says the affirmation out loud, saying something positive when one feels the opposite about it can make one want to quit saying them altogether.
What do you do then?
A study published in the Journal of Psychology found that positive affirmations are useless for individuals who experience stronger negative feelings from saying them.
Think of it this way, it’s like repeating something to yourself that you don’t actually believe at the moment. For these individuals, it only strengthens the negative view of themselves.
ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) uses a different approach for people focused on their personal growth by addressing 5 Things:
Good Morning Affirmation Quotes: One Thing to Remember
With these affirmations, remember those ACT (acceptance, commitment, therapy principles) by not judging your present and valuing what’s important.
Read on to find 18-morning affirmations for positive thinking.
Morning Affirmations for Self-Love
- This body can do (fill in the blank)
2. My body allowed me to (fill in the blank) and I’m (fill in the blank) for that.
3. This body may make others uncomfortable but I’m still going to (fill in the blank)
4. One thing that someone told me they like about me is (fill in the blank)
5. I am going to allow people to see me and take me in, whether it makes me uncomfortable or not.
Best Morning Affirmations To Start Your Day
7. Good morning (your name fill in the blank), how are you?
8. I have everything I need. I have a house. I have a bed. I have food.
9. The first person that says my name is going to receive (fill in the blank) from me.
10. If something doesn’t feel right, I won’t do it. Saying no is a powerful thing.
11. I can handle most things that life will throw at me this morning. If I can’t handle it, I will let someone know.
12. One positive thought that comes to mind when I think of today is (fill in the blank)
Morning Affirmations For Your Mental Health
13. I will not rush myself when it comes to my morning routine.
14. When someone asks me how I am I’m doing, I’m going to tell them the truth. I am doing (fill in the blank).
15. Just because I’ve had a bad couple of days doesn’t mean I’m crazy. I’m human.
16. If I need to call in today, I will do that. It’s a good thing to know my limits.
17. Me simply existing is a sign that God isn’t finished with me yet.
18. Practicing self-love is non-negotiable. Even if I don’t feel like I deserve it, I’m going to do it anyway.
Let me know if a particular quote resonated with you. If it’s the positive affirmations for self-love or morning affirmations that have a positive twist to them, let me know which one feels like where you are in the moment.