Struggling with unhappiness at work can be an isolating experience. We’ve all been there when the mere thought of Monday sends you into a space filled with negative energy due to work stress being at its peak. However, it’s essential to recognize that you are not alone in your feelings, and it doesn’t have to be an endless cycle of unhappiness.
It can be a harrowing experience, so our list of positive affirmations for work that focuses on finding ways to cope with times of stress is imperative to invite inner peace.
By reminding yourself of these positive affirmations for work regularly, you can build up your resilience and confidence in the workplace. This can enable you to perform better, reach your goals more effectively, and overall accept your current being in the workplace.
Read more about our positive affirmations for work below!
How do I regain joy at work?
Struggling with negative thoughts or imposter syndrome about your job? It’s easy for them to overshadow the reasons you chose this path in the first place. Here are some tips that can help:
- Remember your why. The job you chose wasn’t just a paycheck. It was also an opportunity to make your mark and fulfill some of your goals. Write down all the ways this role can help you do that – from professional development to setting yourself up for future success.
- If negativity threatens to seep through, stop those thoughts by diverting them toward more productive tasks – like organizing something around the office.
- Reaching out for an emotional connection with colleagues can also be helpful when things feel disheartening; talking it out with someone who understands can bring clarity of thought which could give perspective where needed most.
- Remember to make the commuter time enjoyable again – focus on what lights up our spirits outside of work: music or audiobooks are simple pleasures worth exploring while traveling to and from work.
Read more affirmations on the site:
Work Affirmations for When You’re Dreading It
1.Good things are going to happen to me even if I don’t enjoy my job.
2. My mental health will not be shaped by my job.
3. I will find joy in knowing I am providing for my family and myself.
4. This new job may have turned out to be different than I expected, but I can still make a positive impact.
5. I make amends with negative self-talk and recognize that change is possible in my workspace.
6. I am out of my comfort zone working with those that are not for me but I am adamant about doing great things and growing.
7. My career goals are important to me and I will enforce positive change in the workplace even if everyone around me is negative.
8. I will make the most of this job, and keep stressful situations occurring at work to a minimum.
9. Engaging in positive thoughts and being around negative people can be difficult but I will continue to strive for new opportunities.
10. My positive attitude will help me get through difficult days at work.
Daily Affirmations for Changing Your Work Mindset
12. Negative opinions about me will not reduce the hard work I put in.
13. Team members may not agree with the decisions I make, but I will stay true to my values and not be affected by negative comments
14.I will combat negative feedback or criticism by acknowledging the experience and learning from it.
15. Every difficult experience at work is molding me into a better version of myself and I will remain focused on the end goal.
16. Saying positive statements to myself before I step into my workspace will help me remain grounded so that when negative encounters occur, I can process them for what they are.
17. I have the power to shape my work life into whatever I want it to be.
18. Even when no one has my back at work, I know good things will come to me in due time.
19. No matter how negative my environment is, I will not give up on myself and focus on the positive aspects of my job.
20. All of my co-workers are lucky to be able to experience my positive energy and outlook on negative situations.
Check out more positive affirmations to use during the week:
Work Affirmations for a More Positive Mindset
22. There is always something to take away and always something to learn in negative work settings.
23. Every new day that I arrive and leave work is a new opportunity to make the best out of negative situations.
24. Sticky notes will be used every day if that’s what it takes to combat negative feelings.
25. I am operating in the best way that I know how even when those around me don’t like me.
26. I am a great leader who will thrive in any environment and can get stuff done, negative and all.
27. I will embrace the start of the work week with a determination to succeed no matter what latest work issue I’m facing.
29. The low self-esteem I’m feeling in intimidating work situations will not keep me from working hard and staying focused on the big picture
30.Every new challenge is the universe’s way of giving me a gentle reminder why I’m here.
Powerful Affirmations to Address Work Stress
32. I will make it to the finish line even if it’s not the desired outcome.
33. Working without distractions allows me to be the best version of myself.
34. If necessary, I will entertain what is going on in other people’s lives to keep my stress levels at bay.
35. I will continue to be resilient and focus on solutions instead of negative problems.
36. I will nudge myself to gently push negative thoughts aside and focus on being productive in my work.
37. I will remain motivated and determined to succeed, even amidst negative opinions.
38. I am capable of making the best out of any negative situation.
39. I will stay focused and concentrate on the positive potential in every task.
40. I will stand up for myself, no matter how intimidating the situation is. If not me, then who?
Daily Positive Affirmations to Combat Work Dread
42. Maintaining my wellness regimen is just one of the positive ways I can keep the energy of others away and out of my system.
43.Even if I don’t love who I work with or what I’m doing, I am capable of effectively managing the assigned task.
44. I will continue to bring good ideas to the table despite how hostile my environment may be.
45. My energy is shifting and moving in the right direction even when unhelpful thoughts still come up for me.
46. My everyday life and what I do outside of work do not have to be negative because of negative experiences at work.
47. I am moving in the right direction when I utilize coping mechanisms like taking a break or talking to someone.
48. Rest is a powerful thing and tool that I will continue to utilize to remain energized and stay positive.
49. Negative experiences will not taint my professional life and goals.
50. I will not be swayed and alter my personal values to get ahead or be liked by others.