Brighten your day before it even begins by kick-starting it with long lasting, positive thoughts. Affirming yourself each morning can not only improve the way you think about situations but also inject some much-needed positivity into every aspect of life-allowing you to approach each new challenge from an empowered point of view!
Allow the rest of your day to be shaped by intentional positive statements that remind you of the good things to look forward to . If you have an important decision to make today, take a few moments to practice mindful breathing and connect with your intuition and write one of these positive affirmations to start your day.
Examples of morning affirmations to check out:
The Power of Positive Morning Affirmations
1.My morning routine can be different each day and not negatively impact my mental health.
2. I committ to leading my mornings in a powerful way even when there are constant set backs.
3. A bad start to my day will not deter me from leading with positive energy.
4. I will not punish myself when negative thoughts come to me. They are natural and I will simply let them pass.
5. The most important thing to me is setting clear boundaries on how I begin each morning and sticking to it, no matter what.
6. Every decision I make with a positive attitude is proof that I am capable of creating a beautiful life, even with ups and downs.
7. I know that a fresh start does not automatically grant me immunity from bad things happening to me. It allows me to work on correcting my unhelpful thoughts.
8. I am still learning to lean towards the inner voice of wisdom, and that’s okay.
9. Even though I was never shown how to engage in positive thought patterns, I’m determined to create new and healthy mind-sets for myself.
Read more affirmations about confidence and self-esteem:
11. If the day starts off on a bit of a rough note, I will make sure to find ways to turn things around and still end it on a positive note.
12. My to-do-list will not fill my thoughts with anxiety and worry. I will get to them when I can and the world will be okay.
13. My subconscious mind speaks to me in different ways, reminding me that my efforts to make positive change are important.
14. I’m in a great place in my life even when there are things I wish were different.
15. Starting every new day by embracing others in the same way I’d like them to embrace me; it’s a beautiful thing.
16. No matter the news, I’m equipped to make sure I have a good day remains because emotional health is something worth investing in.
17. Despite any initial hiccups, I’m determined to get my day back on track and reach the goals that lie ahead.
18. This morning, I’m embracing the power of letting go and free myself from things beyond my control.
19. Reframing my mental dialogue with positive phrases helps to create peace in my mind.
21. I don’t have to go searching for my gifts, my best qualities are wherever I am.
22. I release the fear of not getting on the right foot to start the day and instead focus on being present in the moment.
23. This present tense deserves my full attention so, I’m not going to waste it worrying about what could have been or should have been.
24. I am here and now, and I will make the effort to make it a productive day.
25. Every action I take today will bring me closer to being a better person than I was yesterday.
26. Each morning ritual I commit to is strengthening my self love muscle.
27. I uplift the good life I have in front of me and I accept the challenges that come along.
28. I practice being a happy person even when everyone around me questions it.
29. Each simple act I engage, reinforces my strength and resilience.
31. I am proof that daily mirror work can afford me positive outcomes when I’m ready to receive them.
32. I am well rested and filled with energy, ready to find the simplest pleasures in the day.
33. A feeling of vigor and zest courses through my veins, urging me to savor every joy the present moment has to offer.
34. My interests are always evolving, like a beautiful flower in the midst of new beginnings and fresh growth.
35. Each morning, I walk into the day knowing that I am being my authentic self, what a great way to be.
36. Even in moments of stillness, there is potential for growth and transformation.
37. I’m here for a reason – to do something no one else can. No matter how small it may be, I have the opportunity to make my mark on this world in a unique way.
38. When I stay true to my purpose, courage knows no bounds.
39. When I lean into life, the universe is there to carry me.