The holiday season is just around the corner, and for many of us, that means parties, gatherings with friends and family, and lots of delicious food. While it can be a lot of fun, it can also be stressful.
This is especially true if you try to stick to a healthy lifestyle. One way to make things a bit easier on yourself is to use positive health affirmations.
Keep reading to find 65 daily affirmations you can use to stay feeling good during the holiday season!
How do you affirm good health?
One of the best ways is to tell yourself that you are healthy. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s compelling. You’re sending a positive message to your subconscious mind when you say it out loud or just in your head.
Another way to affirm good health is to focus on specific areas of your health that you want to improve. For example, if you’re trying to eat healthier and engage in mindful eatingyou can tell yourself, “I am eating healthy foods that nourish my body.” Or, if you’re trying to get more exercise, you can say, “I am moving my body in ways that make me feel good.“
You can also use positive statements to help you pace yourself before the start of the holiday season. For example, if you know you will attend many parties and gatherings, you can tell yourself, “I am taking care of myself by pacing myself and not overdoing it.”
Positive energy quotes and affirmations to support you through the holidays
Do affirmations work for health?
There is a growing body of research that suggests positive affirmations can be helpful for our health. One study found that positive self-affirmations may help to reduce stress but they shouldn’t be viewed as a magical tool for instant stress relief.
Yet just like anything else, the more time spent committing to positive thinking, the better the results.
65 daily positive affirmations to promote a healthy atmosphere in your life
1. I am capable of centering my mind to think positive thoughts.
2. My mental health is important to me and I will take care of it.
3. I know that there is no such thing as having “perfect health” at all times but I am working on achieving and maintaining a state of positive health.
4. I am going to experience positive changes to my health by making consistent healthy lifestyle choices.
5. I will repeat the effective ways that my mind and body respond to the power of positive affirmations.
6. My immune system deserves to be treated with care and so, I will do everything in my power to keep it strong.
7. I accept that the new ways of learning about my body and its functional needs will lead me to a more positive frame of mind.
8. My body is like a gas tank and I will fuel it with a solid healthy eating routine.
9. I know that making healthy choices goes beyond me. It also positively affects the people that I love and care for.
10. I am doing the mental and emotional work that needs to be done for me to enjoy the present moment without distractors.
11. I am committed to taking care of my body in a way that my family before me hasn’t.
12. My health goals do not have to correlate to weight loss in order to be effective goals.
13. Carrying out the hard work it takes to lead a healthy life will result in a positive change that I can feel good about.
14. I am celebrating small and major wins when it comes to my positive progress.
16. I am taking care of my wellbeing by engaging in various daily activities to help boost my mood.
17. My source of abundant energy boils down to taking care of myself and making sure I am well-rested.
18. I will honor my wellness needs by making good choices resulting in a positive domino effect.
19. I am grateful for my health and I will take care of it to the best of my abilities.
20. I am mature enough to know that Micromanaging my eating habits leads to counterproductive results.
21. I am blown away by my body’s ability to heal itself and I will give it the time it needs to do so.
22. I am a willing participant when it comes to making improvements to my lifestyle.
23. I recognize that negative thoughts are a natural part of the process when addressing my relationship with food.
24. The status of my physical health will not discourage me from changing the status of my physical health.
25. In the present tense, I am healthy.
26. I will not wait until I am “healthy enough” to live my life to the fullest.
27. I acknowledge that my body is capable of so much more than I give it credit for.
28. My mind and how I feel about myself is a powerful tool that I commit to using for my benefit.
29. I will be responsible and move in a powerful way that feels in alignment with my body.
31. When looking in the front of the mirror, I see someone that is healthy, and deserves plenty of grace.
32. I will give way to having a positive mindset when it comes to my body even if I’m not happy with the way I look.
33. If committing to one powerful affirmation a day helps mend my relationship with my health, I am willing to do so.
34. Every cell of my body deserves to be healthy and happy.
35. My first step to enhancing my wellness practices will be different and I will not compare.
36. The choices I make that become my daily routine will be ones that I’m proud of.
37. I will exercise my mind on a daily basis to realize that what I’m doing to live the healthiest life is so worth it.
38. My healthy food choices will nourish my body and give me the energy I need to live life to the fullest.
39. I will greet myself with thoughts of ease each morning as I stand in front of a mirror to start my day. I deserve that much, you know.
40. One positive way to adjust my mind to be present is by thinking about three things I’m grateful for before going to bed each night.
41. I will not wait to be at my ” ideal weight” to love myself–I love myself now.
42. I will not let my mental state take a toll on my physical health.
43. I have the ability to adjust my thought patterns to better suit my health goals.
44. .I will not let others dictate how I should feel about my own health.
46. My energy level is high when I make positive choices for my health.
47. I am capable of making changes to my routine that will lead to a healthier me.
48. My fitness goals do not have to result in me being skinny–I just want to be healthy and happy.
49. The “important things” do not matter when it comes to my health–I only want what is best for me.
50. I will not let my physical appearance dictate how I feel about myself.
51. I am focusing on the healthier choices I make for my body and mind.
52. I appreciate my body’s ability to function and aid me in living my life.
53. I will not let outside negativity influence how I feel about myself and my health.
54. I speak to my body with positive self-talk that will encourage it to heal.
55. Right now is the perfect time to address harmful habits and make positive changes.
56. I possess the tools needed to heal emotional health and improve my relationship with myself.
57. I am willing to put in the work to improve my mental and emotional health.
58. It’s always a good idea to reflect on my improvement with my personal health that has happened, no matter how small.
59. Focusing on positive aspects of my life helps me feel more and enhances my overall health.
61. No medical condition will deter me from working on my positive relationship with myself.
62. I cherish my health and work to improve it each day so that I may live a long, prosperous life.
63. I will not punish myself with my actions and thoughts while working towards better health.
64. My entire body feels the benefits from me taking care of it–inside and out.
List of positive affirmations to integrate into your everyday life
The holiday season is often a time of great joy, but it can also be a time of stress and anxiety. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, take a few minutes to read through these positive health affirmations.
They will help you stay positive and focused before the holidays arrive. Remember, it’s important to pace yourself and take care of yourself during this busy time!