When you’re scrolling through Instagram and seeing a post with a great caption, it can stop you in your tracks. You might even start thinking about your self-worth and how you feel about yourself.
Captions inspiring or making you feel good about yourself can be really powerful. So in this blog post, we’ve gathered 50+ self-worth captions that will Garner Inspiration.
These confident captions will help remind you of all the essential things, reminding you that your human traits aren’t flaws but ones that validate your sense of self-worth.
Self worth captions for Instagram
1. Despite all my heartbreak, I still want to be loved, but this time-I want to be loved by myself.
2. The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate.
3. Your self respect has to be stronger than your feelings.
4. Best thing to do be on da low & focus on yourself.
5. Talk a little nicer to yourself today.
6. Maye it hurts when someone rejects us because us of the times we reject ourselves.
7. What you think of yourself is much more important than what people think of you.
8. When you discover your self-worth, you lose interest in anyone who doesn’t see it.
9. True self is non-self, the awareness that the self is made only of non-self elements. There’s no seperation between self and other, and everything is interconnected.
-Thich Nhat Hang
Best Instagram captions
10. Stop keeping tabs on people you’re trying to heal from.
11. Be your gym partner. Be self motivated. Be your best friend. Be self reliant. Don’t rely on others to do that for you, instead be everything for yourself.
12. Never try to force connections, if they think they can get better elsewhere-let them.
13. We either make choices rooted in self worth, or we make them chasing our self worth. There’s really no in between.
14. When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
15. There will always be soeone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let ie be you.
16. Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
17. Your realtionship with money is directly linked to your level of self-worth and self-love.
18. Visualize your highest self, then start showing up as her.
19. Self-worth, self-esteem, self-love, and self-confidence all start within your SELF. That’s why ou must it a daily habit to see, support, and cheer for your SELF.
20. Love yourself when you’re tired. Love yourself when you’re weak. Love yourself when you’re confused. Love yourself when you’re broken. Love yourself until you’re restored.
Perfect captions for instagram posts
21. No amound of self-love can ever give you the worth found in Christ alone.
22. I’m working on myself. For myself. By myself.
23. Dear Self-I’m sorry for all of the mean things I’ve said to you.
24. If it costs you your peace, then it is too expensive.
25. You deserve someone who doesn’t make you question your self-worth.
26. That new self-respect really brings out your eyes.
27. When you love yourself and know your worth, life hits different.
28. My mom told: a person who values you, wouldn’t ever put themselves in a position to lose you. And that really hit deep.
29. Self-sabotage stems from a lack of self-worth. When you decide that you’re worth it, self-sabotage will end.
30. Some things are just better not spread too thin. Yourself and peanut butter.
Feeling good in your own skin
31. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
32. Sometimes the bravest thing you can ever do is to never look back.
33. I think the most beautiful thing is that we’re not parting because there were problems. We’re parting because we’re celebrating each others growth.
34. The most important thing is that we are on the right path, and we will not deviate from it, even in the face of strong temptation to choose temporary gains over long-term benefits.
35. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
36. Believing that you’re beautiful is the first step to understanding your worth as a woman.
37. The best way to be happy is to love who you are.
38. Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are, let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it.
39. Understand one single day fully so can love every night.
-Frederico Garcia Lorca
40. I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
41. A little self-love adds a little less hate.
42. A positive mindset brings positive things.
43. When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, strengthen, and increase you.
44. Outer beauty attracts but inner beauty captivates.
Best confidence captions
45. Breathe, you’re having some bad days, not a bad life.
46. The entire whole world could tell me that I am not enough, but if I know and love myself, that’s all that matters.
47. My confidence level expands with every self love decision I make.
48. I realize that I may not have had a good day in a while but it has nothing to do with who I am as a person.
49. Healthy relationships are possible when you set the tone to respect and love yourself first.
50. If you are able to look at yourself in the mirror everyday with the decisions you make, that’s where power starts.
51. The real difficulty lies in discovering your self worth, not in achieving it.
52. Sometimes in life you don’t always feel like a winner, but that doesn’t mean you’re not a winner.
53. True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know who you are great, you have no need to hate.
54. Hard work dedicated to self love will always payoff.
55. You need to find the power within to make things happen for yourself. When you realize this, you are unstoppable.
56. We just need to be kinder to ourselves. If we treated ourselves the way we treated our best friend, can you imagine how much better off we would be?
Good Instagram Captions
Social media today can make it hard to love ourselves and our self-worth, but these self-worth captions are ones you can use to amplify the message of your worth. Remember, your self-worth is not determined by anyone else’s opinions or actions toward you.
You are enough, exactly as you are, even when it may be hard to believe. Using one of these confidence quotes could inspire others to love themselves too. So keep striving for self-love and self-worth because it’s always worth it.