Affirmations can be the pick-you-up that you need when you’re so close to the finish line of a work week or a goal that you set for yourself at the start of the week. These positive Thursday affirmations below are great to use on this day because they are all about continuing to do the hard work but without burnout.
Staying on top of your commitments without doing too much throughout the day. Small steps are what count here when you’re aim is to have a good day. These 75 affirmations will keep you in the mindset of being an active participant toward your goals while maintaining positive energy as you inch toward the end of the week.
Thursday fun facts to appreciate
- Thursday was a six-piece American rock band formed in 1997, named after the day of the week.
- Orange is the color associated with Thursday in the Thai Solar Calendar.
- Many people find they have an easier time starting a new habit on Thursdays because this is usually less busy than the beginning of the week.
Check out our affirmations for a great rest of the week
Powerful affirmations to welcome positive changes
1. Good things deserve to fall in my life and I’m believing for every single one to be a sign of something good.
2. Positive statements are the only statements I am choosing to say to myself.
3. Choosing to have a positive attitude will take me further along than entertaining negative thoughts.
4. Great things are moving in my direction and I am going to be present to bear witness to it.
5. Me choosing to be the best version of myself despite the inaccurate thoughts that cross my mind makes me a powerful person.
6. I will aim to choose positive thoughts over negative ones because I know it will better my life.
7. Right order, thoughts, words, and deeds will line up for me today.
8. I am attracting my desires through the power of positive thinking.
9. I deserve to experience feeling confident today. I’ve had far too many negative thoughts and it’s time to let those go.
10. May the new opportunities I am not aware of yet come to me when the time is right.
11. I feel great today even when I am getting out of my comfort zone.
12. With each passing day, I am becoming more and more of the person I want to be.
13. I accept that I am in the right place with the right people.
14. Developing my skills in a comfortable space is not always possible, but I am willing to do what it takes to get where I want to be.
15. Today is a fresh start to grabbing the day by the horns and making it my own.
16. I will reinforce good thoughts and repeat positive affirmations to myself throughout the day.
17. I am a firm believer that things are working for my own good.
19. The only person who can make me feel inferior is myself and I choose not to listen to that voice today.
20. I am grateful for everything that I have and know that what I put out there will come back to me.
21. I’m a different person when returning to things after taking care of myself.
22. I am worthy of the best things and I will see to it that I get them.
23. The best results will happen once burning myself out becomes a thing of the past.
24. I rely on my daily affirmations to keep me focused and motivated.
25. I am in control of my life and I make the decisions that are best for me.
26. I don’t set my hopes on what will be the best day of the entire week. Instead, I focus on making every day the best it can be.
27. I take the time to do things that make me happy and fulfilled.
28. Believing in the powerful tool of manifestation helps me to stay positive and hopeful.
29. My first step in becoming motivated will most likely vary from someone else’s, and that’s okay.
30. A new job opportunity doesn’t always mean I should take it. Learning that has allowed me to live a more peaceful life.
31. I have a deep sense of understanding that things don’t happen to me in the form of attacks but as guidance.
32. I will stay committed to myself by incorporating a proper diet to be able to better manage my energy levels.
33. My correct decisions come from a place of love, not fear.
34. My life today may not be everything that I want it to be but I know there are so many beautiful takeaways from every situation.
36. My interpretation of an amazing family may be different from someone else’s and that’s okay.
37. The best part of no longer entertaining my judgmental thoughts is that I get to live a more peaceful life.
38. I have realized that nothing external can ever truly define who I am as a person.
39. I no longer believe in having a perfect day but an easeful day where my motivation is high and I’m eager to do what I need to get done.
40. I believe that I will have a wonderful day today even if my first thought was negative because I know that I can change my thoughts and perception at any moment.
41. Saying positive words to myself mitigates the temptation of negative self-talk when my motivation to do something is low.
42. I have new hopes for myself and my life and I am grateful for that.
43. The best part of acknowledging my growth is that it can become deeply motivating when I feel like I can’t do something.
44. I have a better day when I start it off with positive affirmations that become the soundtrack of my mind.
45. I am a beautiful black woman that doesn’t feel the need to compare myself to anyone because I know just existing is an act of resistance.
46. I know that having a positive outlook despite the actions of other people around me will always be worth it in the end.
47. Some of the best people will tell me to give up but I know my success is meant for me and I will never give up.
48. I am grateful today for the progress I have made even if it doesn’t seem like it’s enough.
49. Examining how I feel on a daily basis is a great way to keep track of my mental and emotional state.
50. The good qualities I possess are ones that I should never take for granted.
52. My determination to make a positive impact will yield great results.
53. I will not allow any level of negative criticism coming from me to put a damper on my day.
54. I believe starting on a clean slate can help me get to where I need to be.
55. The drive that I have to succeed will always be with me no matter what.
56. My mental health means more to me than anything and I will always do what’s best for me.
57. I am not putting any pressure on myself to have a good year or the best one yet, but I know that as long as I stay positive and try my best, it’ll be a wonderful year.
58. Family members are allowed to push me to be successful but I will not let them define what success looks like for me.
59. I’ve experienced enough times where negativity didn’t achieve anything for me so I will not go back to that mindset.
60. I know that if something is meant for me, it will come to me with ease.
61. I know what it feels like to be confident and that is what I am going to aim for today.
62. Everything happens for a reason and I trust the process even when it’s difficult.
63. I know my value, I know what I bring to the table, and I will no longer allow myself to be walked over.
64. I am open and receptive to all the good that is coming my way.
65. No matter what life throws my way, I will always choose to see the good in it.
66. I refuse to let my old baggage hold me back from enjoying my life today.
67. I will do my best to not let my fears or insecurities prevent me from living my best life.
68. Whenever I start to doubt myself, I’ll remember all of the times I’ve overcome challenges and accomplished goals.
69. I know that my happiness does not come from what other people think of me but from how I see myself.
70. I release all my fears and doubts to the Universe and trust that everything will work out perfectly.
71. My intuition is always guiding me in the right direction.
72. I don’t let the little things get to me because I know that they’re not worth my time or energy.
73. I am choosing to stay committed to the things that matter to me without any apologies.
74. I know that speaking kindly to myself will always be the starting point of a great day.
Read these affirmations if you need the pick-me-up
Thursdays are like the gateway to the weekend. They’re close enough to the end of the week that we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but they’re also far enough away that we can’t quite relax yet. That’s why it’s so important to have a positive outlook on Thursdays, and these affirmations will help you do just that.
Bookmark these, put the ones that resonate with you on sticky notes, or write them down in a journal to reference throughout the day. By reading and repeating these affirmations, you’ll be able to start your day off on the right foot and stay motivated all day long.