We’re so thrilled at the opportunity to potentially form a partnership with you. Below is a list of opportunities that aligns with Kb in Bloom. Feel free to send an email to hello@kbinbloom for additional questions surrounding paid brand partnerships and sponsored opportunities. We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Kabrena has had the privilege of working with wellness and self-care-based brands such as Flo, Barre3, Clean Juice, Basin, and more. If you are interested in working with Kabrena on a sponsored campaign, please complete the contact form. These examples are included but not limited to the type of brand partnerships Kabrena will oblige.
Brand Partnership Examples:
- Audio/Voiceover Meditation
- Women’s Health Vitamins
- Women-Focused Teas
- Yoga Apparel
- Body Care Products
- Period care
- Prepared Meals
- IG Takeover
Kabrena has had the opportunity to speak on panels, news media, non-profit organizations with a focus on helping individuals who need either need to jumpstart or stick to their self-care regimen. If you’re interested in booking Kabrena for the aforementioned opportunities, please contact Kabrena via the contact form. These examples are included but not limited to the type of speaking engagement Kabrena offers.
Speaking Engagement Examples:
- Keynote speaker or panelist
- Parent Workshops
- Corporate wellness speaker
- Non-profit organizations
- Featured speaker for media segments
- Student Focused Organizations
Behavior Wellness Consultations
Kabrena is a board-certified behavior analyst that offers wellness training around how to identify self-care practices, how to stay motivated with self-care (for employees, women of color, special needs parents). If you’re a wellness brand that needs consultation services from an expert in behavior wellness or need general information disseminated about self-care and healthy wellness behaviors, reach out by completing the contact form. These examples are included but not limited to the type of consultations Kabrena offers.
Consulting Topics Examples:
- How to Identify Self-Care Activities When You’re Burnt Out
- Communal Care is just as Important as Individual Care
- Special Needs Parents that Have Forgotten What They Enjoy
- How to Mitigate Burnout in the Workplace with Your Employees
- Optimizing Your Environment to Thrive with Self-Care
Kabrena is a professionally trained dancer fluent in afro-modern technique and mindful movement. She has taught movement locally in schools and studios, performing within the U.S. in dance companies and internationally in Cuba. She has taught students in visual performing arts spaces and adults in studio spaces. If you’re interested in booking Kabrena, please fill out the contact form. These examples are included but not limited to the type of dance movement engagement Kabrena offers.
Dance/Mindful Movement Examples:
- Mindful Body Scan Movement
- Afro-Diaspora Movement
- Walking Through a Breathing Space Movement-Based Class
- Mind and Body Movement Class for Employees
- Celebrate your Existence Movement Class for Black Womxn
- Express Yourself Movement Class for Special Needs Kids and/or Adults
Please fill out the form below to begin working with Kabrena!